Tuesday 14 October 2014

Samklef Insults Wizkid Again!


Samklef isn't done with Wizkid. After slamming the star boy for changing his attitude towards him and calling his beats amateurish yesterday, the producer took to Twitter this morning to continue his anti-wizkid campaign....

"I was paid 250k 4 dz kid 6tracks I no try? I made no money from dz Dude all I wanted was jst a support for 4 years. He keeps posting me" tweeted the producer. He announced that anyone who is interested in the instrumentals that he produced for Wizkid should contact him.
His tirade did not stop there as he continued slamming Wizkid via Twitter. "Hv moved on since I'm just letting say I fear nobody #DONT F*CK WITH ME KID! #NEWLIFE" tweeted Samklef. "You call a 24 years old man a kid wow na wa ho lol" he further tweeted.
At the end of his rant, Samklef said he still loves with Wizkid and his favourite track of the pop act right now is 'Ojuelegba' off his debut album Super Star.
Wizkid replied Samklef yesterday, saying he wishes his former producer nothing but love.

No comments: