Friday 17 October 2014

Check This Out Beverly Osu Holding Live Snake #areukiddingme@#$


Beverly Osu had to fight her fear of snakes for a movie role as she is seen on set getting up close and personal with one of the reptiles...contine after the cut...
Actors have to go above and beyond while on the job and this is a lesson that Beverly Osu is fast learning.
The former Big Brother Africa housemate had...continue after the cut...
to put a snake across her neck on the set of a new movie she’s shooting and apparently, she hates snakes.
She said:
“Most daring role I chose, in my career. My face shows confidence but my heart is about to explode. I try to challenge myself for the love of my job and the confidence I’ve in GOD”
“…TO carry a life python...eish baba.."Hmm ....still fighting my fears ... This is a tip of the ice berg Wat i go tru on set everyday...feeling dat snake move on my body ...eww so disgusting.”
Would you hold a snake for a movie role?

No comments: