Thursday 16 October 2014

Actor Channing Tatum Speaks On Watching Wife's Sex Scenes


"She’ll cover my eyes and I’ll cover hers" Channing Tatum speaks on watching his wife get intimate with somebody else on-screen.
How comfortable would you feel watching your wife get intimate with somebody else on-screen? Well, here is what Channing Tatum has to say about it...continue after the cut...

In a recent interview with Redbook Magazine, the "22 Jump Street' actor opens up on  watching his wife, Dewan-Tatum’s steamy scenes on her television show, “Witches Of East End".
“Yeah, of course. I mean, she’s a very sexy individual which is obviously why I’m with her. There are many reasons — but that is definitely very high on the list. She watches when I do love scenes too, and we’ve had to kind of find our way with it. She’ll cover my eyes and I’ll cover hers. It’s all in good fun.” - he said
The actor who has been with his 'Step Up' co-star for 9 years also revealed that Dewan, who used to be a backup dancer, has to approve all the stripper moves that he performs in the upcoming “Magic Mike” sequel, “Magic Mike XXL.”

No comments: