Saturday 18 October 2014

Anna Ebiere Banner Confirms Relationship With Flavour N'abania


Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Anna Ebiere Banner this morning confirmed that she is indeed in a romatic relationship with the 'ada ada' singer...continue after the cut...


There had been speculation about a love triangle between herself, Flavour and his baby mama Sandra Okagbue, however she took to her Instagram page to appreciate her boo.
"Wen u have someone dat encourage u, support u, scolds u, appreciates u, respect u, advice u, reminds u of wat the future holds, play with u, cares abt u, loves u, makes u smile,tells u the truth without looking back, and most importantly draws u closer to God. pls tell me wat else u want!!!.. cuz I have all I need. U make me happy! ! ur more than awesome. ... I pray dat God continues to bless you.

2 comments:

miley cyrus said...

finally we get to know flavours gf

miley cyrus said...

finally we get to know flavours gf