Thursday 3 July 2014

How I met Teebillz and became his wife-Tiwa Savage reveals

Tiwa Savage opened up to city people magazine on how she met Teebillz  and ended up being his wife..
"I met Tee Billz in Los Angeles at a Timaya concert actually and I was at that time looking for a manager and he didn’t listen to my CD I had sent him unfortunately. So when I saw him, I was a bit angry, I was like “I dropped my songs a few weeks ago and I am the next big thing and you are missing out”…and he was like, ”wow, calm down
, who are you?And then funny enough the next thing he said was, “I am going to marry you.”
On his proposal, she said
We had actually come back from Dubai a few days earlier and spent a week there, I actually thought he was going to propose to me there. I was hoping he would propose while we were in Dubai, so day 1, day2, day 3, all the way to the 7th day and nothing happened. I was a bit disappointed and was worried like “Oh My God, is he ever going to propose?” But a few days later on my birthday, he said to me he thinks we should go out with some friends, so I was like…hell no! I don’t want to go anywhere. I want to be at home! I want to reflect on my life (laughs).
So my friend Elohor called me and said everybody is waiting for you, just come out so I finally did, then it happened, he went on his knees and I didn’t even wait to hear what he was saying because everybody was screaming so much. I don’t even know if he actually asked me to marry him but I just screamed yes (laughs)

No comments: