Tuesday 21 October 2014

Actress Uche Ogbodo Is Still Open To Idea Of Marriage #doromean


Nollywood single mother says that though her first marriage ended badly she is still open to the idea of getting married again.Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo finally speaks up concerning her marriage which only lasted one month and her new life as a mother in an interview with Encomium Weekly on...continue after the cut...
  October 21, 2014.
Uche was engaged to be married to her then lover Ato Ubby and were said to have held a secret ceremony in Enugu in October 2013. The actress and mother of one said the union was built on lies andd deceit so the marriage ended.

The fact that she was pregnant at the time didn't hinder her from ending the relationship which she referred to as the worst mistake of her life.
On August 2, 2014 she celebrated the birth of her baby girl and is now living the life of a single mother.Uche revealed the name of her baby 'Chinagorom' which she explained to mean my God fights for me.
When asked if plans for reconciliation with the father of her child was an option she responded saying ''Bygone is bygone. I don't want to talk about it''.
Ogbodo makes it clear that she doesn't plan on being a single mother forever saying "I am open to anything. I will be hopeful but i am not ready. I am taking a long break but i wouldn't close my eye to the possibility of marriage. I will shine my eye very well next time".

No comments: